General Surgeon & Surgical Oncology
MBBS PhD FRACS FAICD
Effective 1 July 2021, Dr Susan Neuhaus FRACS will cease private surgical practice at Adelaide Plastic Surgery.
Dr Neuhaus wishes to thank providers, referrers and colleague for their support and shared care of patients over many years.
Dr Neuhaus’ patients have been advised, and if appropriate, provided with an individual care plan and onwards referral. Patients have also been provided with information about requesting access and/or transfer of their health records if required.
Should expertise in the management of soft tissue malignancies or advanced melanoma be required, the Royal Adelaide Hospital (ph. 1300 153 853) provides a Trauma/General Surgery and Surgical Oncology service for patients with sarcoma and soft tissue tumours, melanoma, other surgical malignancies and general surgery.
𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 and we are proud to be supporting research to fight against this terrible enemy. Sarcomas are a rare type of cancer, accounting for less than one per cent of all cancers in Australia. They begin in the ‘connective tissues’ of the body, such as fat, muscle, blood vessels, nerves and bone cartilage and can develop anywhere in the body. Treatment for sarcoma can have a big impact on survivors’ lives, so The Hospital Research Foundation are working with national and international groups to strengthen the fight against sarcoma and improve outcomes for patients.
Please join us in the fight against Sarcoma and make a donation in July
Donate over the phone – call our friends at The Hospital Research Foundation, 08 8244 1100 and tell them you would like to make a donation to Sarcoma Research, and they can take your donation over the phone. All money raised will go directly to research into Sarcoma. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- Adelaide Plastic Surgery – 4/18 North Terrace Adelaide SA 5000
- Court of Examiners (General Surgery)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Board of Directors, Cancer Council South Australia
- Australia and New Zealand Sarcoma Association
- Australia and New Zealand Melanoma Trials Group
- Clinical Oncological Society of Australia
- Surgical History, Military Surgery and Surgical Oncology Sections of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
Stay up to date
News – Jan 21, 2021
Will my surgery leave me with a scar?
Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Anthony Porter and Jo Herreen RN discuss everything you need to know about post surgical scarring in our latest blog post. Read it now