Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon
MBBS BMedSci(hons) FRACS
Bernard is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with broad interests in both plastic surgery and life. He has busy public and private practices, dividing his time between our North Terrace Rooms, the Women’s and Children’s Hospital, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and the Mid North.
His clinical interests include hand surgery, burns surgery, cosmetic and breast reconstructive surgery and rural surgery amongst others. In his private life he tries to spend as much time as possible body surfing or skiing with his children. Restoring and driving his beloved Holden Premier and MGs also consume a significant amount of his time.
- Adelaide Plastic Surgery – 4/18 North Terrace Adelaide SA 5000
- Balaklava Hospital, 4 War Memorial Drive, Balaklava SA 5461
- Clare Medical Centre, 41 Main North Road, Clare SA 5453
- Jamestown Medical Centre, 66 Irvine Street, Jamestown SA 5491
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- South Australian Hand Surgery Society
- Australian and New Zealand Burns Association
- Active Interplast Volunteer
Stay up to date
Breast Implant and BIA-ALCL Update
You may have seen recent media reports regarding Breast Implanted Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA-ALCL).